Due to the multi-disciplined nature of public and private projects, we feel that we are uniquely suited to perform project management duties.
LEE CHAMBERLIN maintains personnel which works full time in the areas of planning,
permitting, surveying, traffic and civil engineering. By dedicating our human resources we are able to provide our clients with the necessary expertise to accurately and expediently
Each individual on the project team brings insight and experience obtained from working with numerous governmental agencies and private development groups.
Six Key Roles
• Land and title surveys: researching and preparing land surveys, title certificates and Alta surveys. May include coordination of further environmental investigation if necessary
• Topographic surveys: data collection of existing site and pertinent surrounding information. Downloaded and reduced in an Autocad(DWG) format or Intergraph (DGN) format. Use different leveling system if necessary and providing TIN or contour files.
• Municipal and State government coordination: provide contact and supply information to develop projects according to current regulations. Attend public meetings to provide informational presentations for use in the government decision making process.
• Design Assistance: provide all facets of development design including conceptual planning, traffic analysis, site design, roadway layout, culvert design determination, and storm drainage design. Knowledgeable of current governmental design guidelines and standards
• Approval Process: continued updating of client at each stage of approval process and relationship to anticipated schedule with re-evaluation if necessary.
• Construction Administration: construction review, on-site material testing, construction staking, review documentation, pay estimate request review, and extra work order preparation are some of the many services available to ensure product quality.